Keeping a low student to teacher ratio keeps our classrooms personal. Our teachers develop age-appropriate activities that introduce and strengthen academic and social skills.
*The following objectives are established;
- To provide experiences which promotes a child's self sufficiency, self-worth and teach them the worth of others.
- To provide age appropriate development.
- To provide each child with guidance that helps the child cope with life challenges, peer pressure and social progress.
- To enrich each child's life through positive development experiences.
- To provide encouragement to children, to be proud of who they are, the tradition's they share and the abilities they have.
- Our goal is for children to learn self-discipline and to be self motivated.
- To provide a child learning experiences through play and provide measurable achievement skills necessary for formal education.
Monday thru Thursday
From 8:15am to 11:45pm
Infants - Four Years - Teaching Stratigies Curriculum
Omega I & II - Homework Tutorials
Children and staff wear uniform on Wednesday
New Beginnings CDC shirt
black shorts or pants
*New Beginnings CDC shirts can be purchased at the front office*